Thursday, July 10, 2008

Evening Motor Home Conversations

(initials of the speaker following each line of dialogue to protect the innocent)
(FYI – RR is the youngest munchky in Meityland)

RR, you don’t need to come in the bathroom. (RJ)
Well I need to do it first! (RR)
RJ, you can floss outside the bathroom. (KC (who’s in the shower))
Hey Guys. Remember to do your tick check! (Mom (who’s on the phone))
RJ’s not letting me into the bathroom! (RR)
RR, change in the bedroom. You’re all girls last time I checked. (Dad (who’s typing on the computer))
I can’t go to the bathroom because you’re going to look at me! (RR)
RR, don’t yell. (Mom (still on the phone))
Get out! (RR)
Coming through! (CG (making her way through the bathroom area – front to back)

….later….

Knock knock knock (RR knocking on the shower door).
RR, don’t look (KC)
Wow KC, you’re tall (RR)

….later….

Is there anyone in the bathroom? (KC (wanting to get out of the shower))
Hey – turn off the air conditioner! (Mom – of course too cold)
Coming through! (CG (making her way back to front))
Who’s going to let me out? (RR (too small to open the sliding curtains))

So is the dialogue in 270 sq feet of living space. I think RR is very funny. I call her our “Little Hoot”. Just think, she’s only been standing next to her proportionally taller sister for five years now! Her Wonders never cease.

Of course, all four girls forgot to do their tick check.
Ooops – RJ did.

No comments: