Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Little Hoot" Lines....

As you may recall...RR has been coined my "little hoot". She's so full of unintential wit that she always cracking me up. It's in the funniest of moments - somehow she gets a question or thought in her little brain and it just bubbles out. No context. No explanation. Just a little mental"fart" I guess you could call it.

Remember, she's only six....and here are a few of my favorites:

Dad, do you think boys are smarter, or, girls? I just can't decide."

"RJ, come and jump on the trampoline with me, you promised!" "But, we're here celebrating a birthday with our family." "But, it's not our whole family!" I guess the whole family must mean relatives from multiple states...

While making gifts for Grandpa who's birthday is tomorrow, RR picked up the picture of a little craft she was making and started heading upstairs...."Where are you going RR?" "I was going to ask Grandpa if he was going to get one of these as a gift, which one would he pick". We all started laughing! Hmm....not like he's going to know what he's now going to get! She's awfully short, but, I think her nose was rubbing the ceiling as she indignantly walked away with her hands on her hips.

What a hoot!

....more to come....

No comments: